The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory above 2000 feet for snow which is in effect from 8 PM this evening to 8 PM PDT Tuesday.
- Snow accumulations: 5 to 9 inches of snow is expected by Tuesday evening. Heaviest snow will be near the Kittitas County crest.
- Elevation: above 2000 feet.
- Timing: snow will develop by mid to late evening and continue through Tuesday.
- Locations include: Cle Elum… Cliffdell… Easton… Roslyn
- Impacts: roads will become snow covered and hazardous for travel. This includes Interstate 90 through Snoqualmie Pass.